Corporate Challenge Event "Green & Digital"
Companies from the chemistry industry are searching for innovative solutions in collaboration with startups from Europe and beyond. The aim of the Chem-Match Event is to connect established corporations with innovative startups.
On 9 October 2020, German and international startups are invited to present and to discuss their innovative technologies to corporates. Discover the possibilities that arise from creative, interdisciplinary cooperation: All participants openly work together on challenges defined by corporates around the topics "Green" and "Digital". The moderated process ensures a structured and goal-oriented virutal event.
- To express your interest in participation in the corporate challenge event, please register at this website and provide a description of your organisation and innovations. Deadline is 11 September 2020.
Startups please register at https://chem-match2020.b2match.io/
Corporates please contact
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The challenges of the involved corporates will be published on this site in August 2020.
- The participation in the event is free of charge.
- Startups will be chosen by the participating corporates.
- All selected startups invited to the event will be informed by 25 September 2020 the latest.
- The corporate challenge event will take place ONLINE only on 9 October 2020, 8.00 - 17.30 hrs CEST.